knock knock jokes...

saw a question a few months ago asking for jokes for preschool age kids. can't find it..so i need some jokes, shes getting into the knock knock thing and wants to take turns making them up but i've ran out of ideas and i've worn out the whole banana/orange joke. shes 3 1/2 so stuff she would get and find funny. so bring on the jokes

vabchmommy

Asked by vabchmommy at 8:38 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• the ever so loving..knock knock whos there boo boo who? dont cry im here for you. my dd killed me with that one.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:40 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• http://www.azkidsnet.com/JSknockjoke.htm
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 8:46 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• this one is better!
    http://www.childstoryhour.com/jokesknock.htm
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 8:47 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• My son is just starting the whole knock knock thing but he doesn't quite understand it yet so the joke always goes knock knock, who's there, and then he excitedly replies its me, maison, and pats himself on the stomach. Good luck with your joke searching, if I new any i'd be more helpful
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 6:25 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• My son LOVES these jokes:

Why did the elephant wear purple suspenders? Why? To hold his pants up!

Why did the cookie go to the DR? Why? BEcause he was feeling crumby!

Uh.. That's all. lol. You can also do riddles, and it helps with their problem solving by memorizing things like my favorite from The Hobbit - What treasure has no lid, yet golden treasure inside is hid? Gauge finally figured out it was an egg because I always asked it when we were having eggs! He also knows the riddle: what can you put in a barrel to make it weigh less? (The answer? A hole. ^_^)

Kodeekins

Answer by Kodeekins at 10:44 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Knock, Knock... who's there... Justin... Justin who? Justin time for supper let me in!

Knock, knock... Who's there?.... Isabelle....Isabelle who? Isabelle broken? I had to knock.
    MammaMcC

Answer by MammaMcC at 7:10 PM on Jun. 17, 2009