Do you get discouraged?

At times when we try to get close to God, trying to do his will, or grow closer, something always comes up.. to discourages us.. But hold on to faith, hold on to Jesus, dont give up. DOnt give quit. Look up! Hold on to your faith, and know GOd is with you.. And Keep going, following HIm.. Seeking HIm, and dont allow things, circumstances that comes up, to distract you.. But Keep Going! Keep prasing!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Although I am not christian, your faith is an inspiration, and I hope that you are doing better and have found a good support system. May you be blessed.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 10:02 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• The ONLY reason that things come up is to DISTRACT and DISCOURAGE us from seeking and finding the truth. Satan WANTS us to fail. Satan wants us to NOT go to heaven. That is why there are so many "truths" out there in religion. That is why the evoulution theory exists. That is why we have sickness and terrable weather. It's all a distraction. I mena if your seeking God and start becoming more religiouse, maybe Satan will use your family agianst you. Maybe he will harden your husbands heart and he will divorce you. That's prett upsetting imo. Or say your husbands dies or a kids dies. Who you gonna blame? God duh almost everyone blames God.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 9:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I agree. I went through 4 major stress events in May. First, my husband shook my baby (she was 4 mos at the time), I had to watch her go through hell in the hospital and deal emotionally with the fact that my husband is a child abuser. Second, since he had to move out by order of CPS, my house was broken into and my car and wallet were stolen. Third, I found out I was pregnant. Fourth, my mom got very ill and had to have surgery, and I live 400 miles away and could not be with her. The only thing that kept me going was God, and he took care of my family. I thought there was no light at the end of the tunnel, and his light shined through.

Now, my baby is 100% recovered and suffers no reprocussions from the shaking (atleast for now she may have probs later), my car was found and the burgular, the baby growing inside me is an angel from God, and my mom is also 100% recovered from her illness. PRAISE THE LORD!
    Anonymous

• AMEN
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 9:08 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• You keep praying for your spouse, and covering your family in the blood. Keep praying, cause prayer changes people, and with prayer, to GOd, that helps us, to streghtens marriages, to break off anything not of God, devil is liar.. We can stand in the gap for our family, keep praying and keep seeking God, God will help us. We are in a battle, but the battle is already won.. Jesus has won .. I wouldnot worry about things, cause God is in control..
    Anonymous

• when things try to pull me away, I get closer to GOD
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 10:06 PM on Jun. 14, 2009