Food Aversions?

Well my pd is due in 2 days and ive been trying to concieve. According to my ovulation calender if i did concieve i would be 4 weeks preg. Ive been having alot of symptoms but all neg pt. Im taking another one this thursday but i cant seem to eat anything. I have a craving for pickles and i really really want to eat those but i dont have any. my husband just fixed me a pot pie and it smells really good but when i go to eat it i want to puke my brains out. this has been going on for about a week so now i have a fridge full of food that i dont want to eat!!!!! What to do?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL! I know the feeling! The last 8 weeks of pregnancy I couldn't eat ANYTHING without puking. It came down to eating in the bathroom and knowing ahead of time that I was going to puke, so I just dealt with it.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:10 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I just hate the thought and the feeling of throwing up. Once I start I wont be able to stop.
    marriednokids

Answer by marriednokids at 9:11 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I craveddddddd pickles when I was preg. Early on too first few weeks. And I thought food would help my morning sickness, never did.... You sound prego to me~~~ Good luck mamma!!!!!
    mommamolly194

Answer by mommamolly194 at 9:14 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• chamomile tea
    ginger tea

Answer by rkoloms at 10:11 PM on Jun. 14, 2009