Serious stress relief?

I am so stressed I just want to get in the car and drive far far away and never come back. The baby has been whiney, my husband hurt his foot so he can barely walk and for some reason I am overly exhausted. Luckily the baby is asleep but I still have laundry and dishes to do before I crash and start this crap all over again tomorrow!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Health

• Go for a run, take a bath and weep, close the door and just lay on the bed.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:06 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• You know what the dishes will be there for you tomorrow and they will be just fine setting there for the night. (I know what your thinking I hate leaving my kitchen a mess also) But, you need your rest and you are more important then the dishes right now. So go and take care of you and leave everything else for tomorrow. Good night mommy(supermommy) have a good night sleepy sleepy, sweet dreams are waiting for you on your pillow. : ) Smile it will get better.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:07 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• oh mamma . . . been there hundreds of times..... I have a 1 1/2 and a 3 1/2 year old boys. Its tough. When the baby is whiney it is exhausting and I once told my baby to "shut up" loudly. I felt horrible. When my babies were babies I would talk to God a lot. And I am not a "bible thumper" . But man are those days hard. Mine never slept. But laundry, dishes .... never ending. My mom and grandma say " you can't beat them so join them or you will go crazy."

I say have a glass of wine and do the dishes tommorrow. Lifes too short. relax.... we deserve a little down time. I promise you will look back fondly on theese times, you will even want more babies and want to do this again :)
    mommamolly194

Answer by mommamolly194 at 9:09 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• HAVE SEX WITH YOUR HUSBAND UNTIL YOU PASS OUT IN THE MORNING LET HIM KMOW HES DEALING WITH THE BABY NO MATTER HOW BAD HIS FOOT HURTS THEY CAN LAY IN THE BED AND PLAY OR WHATEVER THEY WANT B/C UR GOING TO SLEEP SOMEMORE.
    Anonymous