WOULD YOU GO TO HEAVEN? IF YOU DIED TONIGHT?

Tonight I learned what true SALVATION IS.
The scriptures tell us that REAL SALVATION IS REPENTANCE OF SIN AND TURNING AWAY FROM YOUR OWN DESIRES AND FOLLOWING GOD.

Well here is the thing.. IT IS APPARENTLY NOT WHAT MOST CHRISTIANS ARE BELEIVING IN..

So my question is this.. IF YOU DIED TONIGHT.. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU WOULD BE.. AND I MEAN WITH OUT ANY DOUBTS??
♥THIS IS NOT FOR ANY SARCASTIC AND RUDE COMMENTS..♥ IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY.. ♥THEN DON'T♥

MAKEMYDAY101

Asked by MAKEMYDAY101 at 9:20 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would be with the Lord in heaven. The Bible teaches "absent from the body, present with the Lord." Wow. It is so awesome to think that it could be tonight : )

You NEVER know when you will die.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 2:48 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• If I died tonight I would be dead, then in a couple days either buried or cremated. But after death you don't go to heaven or hell immediatly. Agian from what I have studied here peoples. But hell doesn't exist yet cause God hasn't coem yet to bring it. If hell existed God never need to come agian. He can just keep on letting us go on this crazy train ride.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 9:30 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I will be going Home. And, no, the Home I am talking about is nothing like the heaven you refer to. I am not a Chrstian. I don't follow the bible. My beliefs teach me that almost everyone will go back home when they die.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:38 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• If I died tonight I would cease to exist, within days my body would return to the Earth nourishing the soil which will help plants grow that animals will eat who will be eaten by other animals.  My soul will be reincarnated into another body to learn another lesson so that it may continue its path to the divine.

anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 9:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I would, without a doubt, be going to heaven. I try to live my life as best as I can according to God's plan. But I have also accepted Jesus as my lord and savior. And, accepting Jesus into your heart and accepting him is your ticket to heaven.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• If I died tonight, I would be dead. I'm not positive what happens in the afterlife (if there is one at all). But I don't believe the Christian version of 'heaven' exists.
    taylor-made

Answer by taylor-made at 9:47 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• i dont believe in an after life so i would just be dead.

necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• No matter when I die, I'll be going to the summerlands.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 9:54 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Yes, I do know. I have accepted Christ as my Savior.
    sheriskidmore

Answer by sheriskidmore at 10:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• IF I DIED TODAY I KNOW THAT I WOULD SURELY GO TO HEAVEN AND NO I AM NOT PERFECT FOR ONLY GOD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER IS PERFECT,ALL HAVE SINED AND FALLEN SHORT OF HIS GLORY,WE HAVE TO REPENT DAILY,THE BIBLE SAYS FOR GOD SO LOVE THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTON SON ,THAT WHOM SHALL BELIEVE SHALL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVER LASTING LIFE. i really feel sad for the people that will be left behind that will not go in the rapture that will be left behind to go through the tribulation,I pray for every woman that is on this site that the Lord would take there blinders off and open there hearts and minds,maybe their to scared.
    sweetie44

Answer by sweetie44 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 14, 2009