FREAKING OUT!!!

I HAVE BEEN HAVING NIGHTMARES ABOUT LABOR. IN ONE IT WAS ME THAT DIED AND IN THE OTHER IS WAS MY BABY. IS THIS NORMAL OR WHAT. IT REALLY HAS BE SCARED AND I ONLY HAVE 6 WEEKS TILL DUE DATE

momma2beat21

Asked by momma2beat21 at 9:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's normal honey! During pregnancy you're hormones are crazy and it causes you to have CRAZY dreams. I've been having some too and I'm only 9 weeks pregnant! Calm down and don't let those dreams get to your head!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:30 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Yes it sucks but its very normal to have nightmares during preg. Mine were always about having the baby then leaving him at home when I went to store. But its just a dream so don't worry about it! I have 3 kids and have never left any at home alone like ny dream lol congrats and good luck!!
    danibaby520

Answer by danibaby520 at 9:32 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• check out some dream dictionary online I like DREAMMOODS.COM sometimes dreams have an underline meaning then what you actually saw. like...

"Death
    To dream about the death of a loved one, suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality that the loved one embodies. Ask yourself what makes this person special or what do you like about him. It is that very quality that you are lacking in your own relationship or circumstances. Alternatively, it indicates that whatever that person represents has no part in your own life.

To dream of your own death, indicates a transitional phase in your life. You are becoming more enlightened or spiritual. Alternatively, you are trying desperately to escape the demands of your daily life. meanings by DreamMoods.com"

check out other key words that stand out too. like "birth, Pregnant"

northcarolinama

Answer by northcarolinama at 9:42 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• My best friend had a dream where she gave birth to kittens instead of a baby (her cat was pregnant too at the time). I've had dreams where the baby wouldn't come out and one where it was horribly deformed. These are normal dreams that your subconscious just uses to work out fears with the baby, and you remember them more vividly because of all the hormones. It is completely normal and I wouldn't give a second thought to any of it!!!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 10:53 PM on Jun. 14, 2009