• In the Spotlight:

How do i get in touch with that inner strenght that will help me go on?

My boyfriend just doesnt understand what im going through and he constantly hurts my feelings and then asks me so coldly "why are you crying." I know that when im truely tired of being sick and tired i'll let him go, but for now the thought of him being my unborn childs father keeps me loving him so deeply. I just dont want to hurt any more moms!!! I know we all dont, but please help me understand and walk me through this time in my young life.

kismet151

Asked by kismet151 at 9:28 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• hey hun, i was jus wondering is that the only thing keeping you in love with him is your unborn child? cuz sweetheart ill be the first to tell ya....kids wont keep the relationship going. you have to be strong and think if this is who you really want to be with. you have to worry about your happiness. and pls dont think that you can't do it without him. i know it may seem that way and feel that way but women are strong and if you chose that you dont want to be with him then you can do it! i did. im a 23 yr old single mother and im doin it! and that shocks me lol. but if you choose to stay with him then you need to talk to him and tell him that this isn't how you want things to be! he needs to understand how your feeling and respect that and if he cant then you deserve better! and if he's not gonna be good to you can you trust he's gonna be good to your child? you have to think about that too. i know it seems like alot....
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Have you talked to your family and friends? Let them know your having a hard time. You have so much to look forward to, your strength is right in your tummy:)
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 9:34 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• so if you even need to talk im here for you!
    kuuipo317

• I know it seems impossible, but he needs to be told that what he is saying is hurting your feelings and that it NEEDS to stop. I was in your shoes once and now I'm divorced because it became much worse but I continued to let it happen in dating, engagement and marriage. It WON'T stop on it's own. If he doesn't like what you have to say then so be it. YOU NEED TO SET BOUNDARIES. Do not let your child be the reason you're accepting this behavior from him.
    Anonymous