Could I be pregnant? Idk!!

I haven't had a period since the first week of April... and not that I've had the normalest of periods, but at least once a month. But yesterday I got really dizzy and was feeling exceptionally tired as I do today... and I spotted on time last month and that was it. My chest was tender last week, but that was it... now my nipples are just a little tender, but not that bad. Idk what to think, I took three home tests *the ones that actually say the words pregnant or not pregnant* and all three turned up negative. I am going to go to the doctor and get a blood test, but should I expect to be pregnant? I just get really high hopes and I would hate to end up with nothing...

foreveraddicted

Asked by foreveraddicted at 9:37 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if the home preg test say no then your not, but a blood test is really the only way to know.
    HaileysMommy130

Answer by HaileysMommy130 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Home test arnt that great, I took 8 before getting a + and I knew I was... you just have to wait and see
    edenmoseley

Answer by edenmoseley at 3:53 AM on Jun. 15, 2009