The skin on my 19mth old sons feet are peeling and it itches. I've been using eucerin calming cream, but he's still having problems. Anyone ever deal with this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• He must have sweaty feet. My neice who is the same age is also having this prob. Try baby gold bond. You can get it in the cream or powder.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 9:43 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• He does have sweaty feet!!,lol. does the gold bond work for her.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like athletes foot to me. Does he wear plastic/rubber shoes? Crocs are horrible for that.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• yes it seems to be working. I used lotrimon on my boys. it is also great for diaper rash. Give the cream a try.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 10:53 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Sounds like a fungus of some sort like maybe athletes foot. I would take him into the pedi so he can get prescribed a cream that will make it go away fast.
    KadensMom907

Answer by KadensMom907 at 11:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• his ped. said to try eucarin,not working.\, only w/the itching. he;s had this since he was about 10 mths. he doesnt wear crocs or any shoe like that. in summer hes mostly in sandals, at home barefoot or socks. ill try those creams, if not another trip to the ped. thanks alot ladies for your help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jun. 15, 2009