any one else with back problems?

any one have bad back issues that got worse after having a baby vaginally? I had a fusion in 06 and I gave birth 4/5/09 and ever since its been killing me and I've extended my maternity leave due to disabilty related to the back problems. I 'm having a lidocaine injection next week and hopefully that'll help. he thinks its my SI joints and I may have "popped my fusion" a bit. sorry for the rant, gotta vent, I've been dealing with this since (original back prob) since 2005!

clransom

Asked by clransom at 9:42 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Health

• I don't have what you had, but I did have a really bad car wreck in 2006. I almost died, in fact, the paramedics thought that I was dead until they cut me out of the car with the jaws of life && checked my pulse. But anyway, I went to physical therapy for about a month b/c I had a pinched nerve && several muscle spasms from the accident. It got better && really never gave me any problems until I got pregnant && gained so much weight. After I had my son, I went to a chiropractor && apparently the doctors at the hospital missed something from my wreck. My pinched nerve was still there && I also have no space between the vertebraes in my upper back, so they press on each other && cause my spine to be out of alignment. anyway ever since I got pregnant, I wake up in pain every single day b/c I can't afford to go get my back fixed for good, so I definitely know how you feel.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 9:50 PM on Jun. 14, 2009