im only 11 weeks pregnant and im already having cravings. My question is can i eat bologna?

jan62010

Asked by jan62010 at 9:52 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Technically, NO ONE should eat the stuff due to the nitrates in it...a little bit is OK.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:55 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Of coarse you can eat bologna.. you can eat anything you want.. But I heard you can not eat Mayonnaise,being raw eggs.

Answer by louise2 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• i got early cravings too, i eat bologna all the time, lol
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• The only thing that i know is not good for you is fish...just google it.....
    Anonymous

• i was told that woman who r preggo should not have any kind of lunch meat unless you heat it up it has something in it the baby is not supposed to have
    amber_walshak

Answer by amber_walshak at 12:45 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I have also heard that you should not eat lunch meat during pregnancy due to the high number of nitrates. Also, they can carry the bacteria called listeria. Same with hotdogs and soft cheeses. If you can avoid it I would, but women have been eating whatever they want for hundreds of years and been fine, so I think it is a personal choice.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 5:10 PM on Jun. 15, 2009