WARNING: pi$$ed off pregnant woman ranting lol

Okay so I was in Wal-mart this evening and to women in front of me were discussing my belly. By the way I was due yesterday and that too is a touchy topic lol! Anyway my hands have been too swollen to wear my wedding set and they seem to be very loudly discussing how many women were now have their children out of wedlock and how awful it would be to be a single mother. How dare they assume that. Even if were the case for me how dare they have the nerve to discuss it right in front of me. I was so upset I actually put my things down and left. Any thoughts here?

konnorsmommy09

Asked by konnorsmommy09 at 9:52 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i have almost the same story lol. im 36 weeks. 21 years old and married. my rings dont fit either b/c of swelling. i was at giant eagle and this lady came up to me and said god will forgive you child for being a teenage single mother. i looked right at her and said "oh will he really, will he forgive me for being 21, and will he forgive my husband too?" the look she gave after i said that was priceless.... she then said congrats on your bundle of joy and walked away, i still laugh about this. hehe. i think you should have said something but i understand your frustration. i hope you have a good fast safe delivery and a healthy baby. good luck and god bless
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 9:00 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• how rude, i would have said somethin to them
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• If they were talking loud enough for me to hear, then I sooo would have stuck myself right up in the middle of that conversation, just to clarify any "misunderstandings." Don't let people like that get to you. You know what they say, when you assume, you make an ass out of you && me.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Oh yeah definitely. I would have chewed them out
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 9:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I agree with you. I would have said something to them i am not one to keep my mouth shut, especially when i hear someone talking about me when I'm standing right there.

I hope to here you have the baby soon and good luck to you and your baby.

Don't let it bother you anylonger it's not worth it. Think about how wonderful it's gonna be to hold your baby anyday now.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:59 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• They really aren't worth the effort or afterthought.

AnitaVersion2.0

Answer by AnitaVersion2.0 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• We don't wear our rings, so I heard a lot of this while pregnant and while my daughter was a baby

Answer by rkoloms at 10:07 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I completely feel your pain. My asshole Doc OB-GYN decided to let me go 2 days short of 2 weeks past my due date which they changed 3 times during my pregnancy.. ( First Pregnancy) I was extremly ill all the time. I think they were being rude but the father you get past your due date, chances are you're going to get more " sensitive" ( for lake of a better word). Go ahead and prepare to be bitchy. I was completely and if someone didn't like it then I would POLITLY ( not) tell them to shut up and deal or go away. Your family and friends will understand. Than when you have the baby and he/she gets older you can rub it in their face. lol J/k Good Luck! Hope you deliver soon.
    honeychick772

Answer by honeychick772 at 10:13 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Ho ho - I most definately would have been serving them a nice big Shut The Fuck Up!
    mybabybugssmile

Answer by mybabybugssmile at 11:01 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• You should have released those pregnancy hormones on those women. I think I would have been upset too.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:09 PM on Jun. 14, 2009