Who here shaves their pubic hair?

How do you keep it from being so irritating(itching,razor bumps)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I try to keep my bathing suit line from getting hairy looking. Doesnt matter what season. Plus it keeps the heat and moisture from that area in the summer time by keeping things trimmed.
    valentinemama

Answer by valentinemama at 10:01 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I shave it all. i just use shaving cream, I don't have sensitive skin so it never gets irritated.
    Anonymous

• I shave it all with soap and water and I have never got irritated
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 10:13 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I get waxed once a month not all the way but she leaves a little patch. It stays smooth for weeks. I also get my arm pits waxed. It's so worth the $50.
    Anonymous

• I quit getting shaving bumps w/ just tanning 2 or 3 times a month..works like a charm and to me, looks better...:D
    jessemo6

Answer by jessemo6 at 10:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I keep keep it short, and shave the bikini area (sometimes more).... I use Burts Bees diaper rash cream to keep it from getting irritated! ^_^
    guitarlove

Answer by guitarlove at 10:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I shave it all. I sometimes use lotion for sensitive skin along my bikini line to avoid bumps. I can't stand it when it grows. It makes me itch. I guess I understand how guys feel when they start growing a beard, sort of anyway. lol
    Anonymous

• conditioner works really good. but i do wanna say something though and idk how exactly this is true but this is what my doc said. you are more acceptable to diseases and illness if you shave i had no freakin idea. and it so easily happens especially if you use public restrooms!!!! i shave so my man can eat me out but if its gonna protect you from getting a life long desease wouldn't you rather jus not shave?! thats all i got to say. i felt totally obligated to say cuz most females dont know that , shit i didnt even know that!
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• i shave so my man can eat me out

oral sex sounds much better, because you sound ghetto as heck!
    Anonymous

• I shave it all, except for a little strip,(My huby likes it) with soap and water. I do get razor burn though =(
    BrittanyShay

Answer by BrittanyShay at 10:56 PM on Jun. 14, 2009