sex after baby pull out method.

i gave birth may 16th i still havent got any birth control and i have a app the 29th of this mnth for my 6 wk check up ( will get birth control then).. hubby wont use a condom .. he does pull out tho.. but the thought of being preggo scares me.. i hate the thought.. but gotta have sex.. is it a gud thing he is pulling out.?

ashley_nick30

Asked by ashley_nick30 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• The other name for the withdrawal method on contraception is parenthood.
    You had a baby and he won't wear a condom? How is that right?

Answer by rkoloms at 10:05 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• i know .. i even went and brought condoms i dont understand he wont use them.. he said he was not using them .. im like well .. i dont want no more kids and neither does he .. it scares me too death.. i would hate too be preggo again
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• He is being stupid and immature. If he won't wear a glove then no glove if you don't want another baby extremely soon. I think he is being very selfish.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Did you know that your chance of getting pregnant this early after having a child is EXTREMELY EXTREMELY high? I just finished my childbirth classes and they told us at the last class that having safe sex after giving birth is VERY important because they have seen many women who have come in for their 6 weeks checkups, and have had to tell them that they were pregnant again. I think your hubby is being stupid and selfish but you aren't being very smart either. You can't be mad at him for not wearing a condom if you are allowing it to happen and are still having sex with him. I would be very cafeful if I was you. If he doesn't want to wear a condom than don't have sex with him if you don't want another baby. Because you have a really high chance of getting pregnant again. And I don't think you want that.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Before he can pull out..He has ejaculateda little in side you. He is being a typicallymale..Can't wait..It will be a miracle if your not pregnant before you start  birth control

Answer by louise2 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• That is how I got pregnant....and we did it just one time.
    Anonymous

• OMG thanks alot .. lol i knwo ur telling truth but.. it hurts :(
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 10:20 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• if your breastfeeding exclusively you have a good chance of not becoming pregnant, however, either he needs to use protection or you both need to be abstinent(sp?) until you get some form of birth control unless you wish to have another child soon
    MEIGHANJ

Answer by MEIGHANJ at 10:58 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Above poster..........tell that to my fried who has 2 kids...........breastfeeding is not BC!!!!

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 2:01 PM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Nope!! I know a girl who had a baby in january of 06, go pregers in march of 06 and had another baby in dec of 06. two babies in one year. He needs to suit up his armor or you are just going to have to satisfy yourself
    willfullyhis

Answer by willfullyhis at 11:28 PM on Jun. 16, 2009