What's your favorite magazine?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Glamour and Cosmo :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:22 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I get PEOPLE Magazine...:P
    jessemo6

Answer by jessemo6 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Essence
    nisi48

Answer by nisi48 at 10:28 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• BUST, hands down! Been a reader since I was 13 and still in love.

I used to be a big fan of Women's Health, but lately they've been having famous people on the cover (instead of triathletes and the like) and too many stories on "How to Please Your Man" instead of "How to Kick Your Own Ass in the Gym".  Not for me anymore!

guitarlove

Answer by guitarlove at 10:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• The Nation
    Vegetarian Times

Answer by rkoloms at 10:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I have way too many to count. I love"Cosmo", "Glamour", and "Marie Claire", but I also like "Ready Made" it is a craft magazine. I like "Parents" and "Cookie" magazine. I also like "Time" and "Newsweek". Then there is a magazine that comes out every month where I live in Huntsville,Alabama it is called "Old Huntsviile", and it has got lots of older stories from the history of the city. My family has lived here so long it has been in it a couple of times, but I just like reading about the history of my city. I also like to read my husbands "Playboys", they do have really good articles.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 10:49 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• The Farmers Almanac! No seriously!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2009