do you believe in

eye for an eye.. leg for a leg.. basically do unto others as they do to you..

say you SO/hubby w.e cheated on you would you cheat on him?

or say someone killed someone close to you would you kill them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to. But now I'm kinda torn. I dunno. Depends on the severity of what happens, honestly.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:26 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• well what happened..OP here..! :d dunno why it went annon lol..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 10:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I believe in it to a certain degree. I think people who murder, rape, or commit abuse on any child should be given the exact same punishment as what they did to that person...and then killed. However if my SO cheated on me, no I would not go out and cheat on him. I would probably just end the relationship right then and there.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:27 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• As Ghandi said: An eye for an eye makes the world blind

Answer by rkoloms at 10:38 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• If someone killed someone I am close to, yeah I would do everything I could to torture and kill them. I don't know if I beleive in am eye for eye with everything. But I do believe if someone kills someone, and there is no doubt what so ever that the person is guilty. I think that person should die they way they killed their victim. But like I said on when there is absolutly no doubt on the person's guilt. Not someone who is convicted on circumstantial eveidence.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 10:42 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• If you do something elegal you should be punisher for it. If you kill someone ,you should die too

The cheating thing..That's not going to solve a thing.

Answer by louise2 at 10:48 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• just a thought though. i mean really if your SO was like i cheatd on you.. and we can make it work i give you permission to go cheat on me and we'll be evne lol.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 10:56 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• No, two wrongs do not make a right. Divorce him if you want another man. Don't cheat even w/ permission, then you are as low and wrong as he is. Do you want that?
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 11:16 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• i have always believed that if you kill then you should be killed. and if you rape. molest or murder a child then you should be torchered ( spelling) until you are close to death then the family of the child or the child depending on the age should be the one to kill you. but thats just me. lol. i dont think cheating is a way to get back at someone. i think it would hurt them more to see you moved on and happy.
    Anonymous