Are there anyother moms who are CNA'S

I am a CNA and was wondering who elese was how much do you like your job.I do like my job but I am very under paid in Illinois you are lucky to make 10.00 an hour.I fill like we should get paid soooo much more for the job we do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• where i am from i get 13.85 an hr and when i pass out meds its 21.85 an hr
    Anonymous

• i was a CNA from age 16 to 22 then i quit i didnt enjoy my work anymore and not enough $$im finishing up school for massage therapy starting at $20 per hr workin for someone else and i get $ 80 per hr when i have my own clients i LOVE it!!
    mjbeyor

Answer by mjbeyor at 10:48 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I used to be registered in Montana, we got a little over mininum wage. Only the RN was allowed to pass meds.
    It was a small place, only 80 beds, and 2 were capable of taking care of themselves. If we were lucky..we'd have 3 on a shift.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 10:53 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I used to make $7.70 w/out benefits about 10 yrs ago, it was back breaking,stinky work and people treated me like a slave, literally. I am a RN now and the only thing that is better is the pay and benefits. You deserve a TON more.
    Anonymous