Christians?

Who in your family have you been praying for to get saved?
I have been praying for my brother,sister,uncke what about you?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 10:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Right now I am praying for my in laws. To the first and second poster, the op didn't ask if you believed in prayer or being saved, but who are you praying for. If your answer is no one then the question didn't apply to you. Leave the rest of us to our beliefs and we'll leave you to yours.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 10:53 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I dont belived you get saved and im christian. I belive everyday is a war and you have to fight. i feelyou dont know and NOT once saved always saved.
    Anonymous

• it's just not worth it. we don't want people wasting their time praying for us. we're not going to magically become saved and convert just because someone wants us to, sorry.
    Anonymous

• I prefer investing to saving...

Answer by rkoloms at 10:36 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Romans 10:9

If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. (NIV)

Because if you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart believe (adhere to, trust in, and rely on the truth) that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (AMP)

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. (KJV)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I prayed prayed and prayed again for my husband and he finally turned to the church. I prayed for my brother and he finally came to the church. I am currently praying for my family to stay in the church.
    Anonymous

• I'm praying for some family member s and friends.
    Sharon1219

Answer by Sharon1219 at 11:18 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• teamquinn- Thank you i apoligize
    Anonymous

• I am going to add you all to my prayers tonight :) and your family members to turn to the Lord
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I don't pray for the salvation of others...I pray for the enlightenment of all!
    AislinnAsparas

Answer by AislinnAsparas at 12:40 AM on Jun. 15, 2009