Does anyone actually enjoy cooking?

If so, what are your favorite dishes to make?? I love to make pork chops (at least I love how they taste) :) ...I also enjoy baking, even though the DESSERTS that I bake are not very healthy. LOL.

pamelajqs

Asked by pamelajqs at 10:51 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't mind the cooking so much and I mind the chopping and the dishes.
    Some standard meals at our house are:
    veggies and noodles with peanut sauce
    veggie stir-fry with brown rice
    curries (Indian and Thai)
    sweet potato and black bean burritos
    tamale bean pie
    southwest falafel (bean patties with avocado sauce)
    falafel with whole wheat pita, Israeli salad,and hummus
    squashed macaroni

Answer by rkoloms at 10:55 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• No, I hate the clean up.
    Anonymous

• I LOVE to cook. Anything from Mexican to Italian to Cajun. I haven't mastered any of them but I make a mean Gumbo. My family loves my chicken and dumplings and my fried chicken.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 10:54 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I only enjoy it when my hubby is home to enjoy the finished product. We usually cook together and that makes it a lot more fun! He is the meat cooker, I do potatoes/rice, and 2 veggies.... he always has to have broccoli and cheese! That's why our dd loves it soo much.
    Since he's gone, i hate cooking and make everything from boxes. Like instant potatoes and frozed veggies get made in the microwave.......... 4 more months to go
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 10:54 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I love to cook! One of my fav things to make is a pot of pasta sauce and meatballs.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I absolutely love to cook. I'm pretty dam good too, my sister heard from my ex that he really missed my cooking. Seems the new wife either doesn't like to cook...or can't! lol

I love doing roasts, pasta dishes, HUGE cowboy style breakfasts, the list is endless. My DH keeps telling me I'm going to make him fat. Pul-eeze! He's 6'1"....weighs maybe 145lbs soaking wet....he's like a stick figure with a mustache. But he'll eat until he can barely walk.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 10:58 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I'm a very good cook but i have no one to cook for. My son will not try anything new. I love when we have a potluck at work. I put lots of TLC into my cooking.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I love cooking and trying new recipes. I do hate cleaning up though! My husband and I love to make sushi at home. It's sooo good. We don't use raw fish...mainly just cooked shrimp or veggies.
    Allisonsmommy01

Answer by Allisonsmommy01 at 11:51 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I LOVE to cook. No I don't like the clean uo but I try to clean as I go. I found the most AWESOME recipe for Vegetable Pasta Primevera! It is SOO good! I love to make pasta dishes and chicken dishes for my family.--the standards--chili, spaghetti, lasagna, baked mac and cheese, biscuits from scratch--etc. I find cooking to be therapuetic.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 12:13 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I enjoy cooking hate the clean up ! :O)
    Mom2Toby-N-Nia

Answer by Mom2Toby-N-Nia at 12:34 AM on Jun. 15, 2009