? for mamas who work as telecommunicators...

didnt get many responses, so thought I'd ask again. I'm thinking of applying for a homebound job, working with debt collection. I visited their website: they are local and legit (it seems). it is a commission job and I would need to be online and available for phone time (the ceo said many use skype). well sounds like an interesting job, but my 14 month old is pretty active and loud. I'd hate to be in the middle of speaking with a client and my son start screaming or needs a diaper change or something. I wouldnt want to resort to only working when he is sleeping...

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 10:55 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It sounds like a really depressing job

Answer by rkoloms at 11:05 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• a little income is better than nothing, and i could still be a stay at home mom
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:09 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• rkoloms, you are a very rude person. I could just imagine how you talk to people in real life. You are a real piece of work. Pessamism is not attractive.
    Anonymous