difference between.

fuck and make love..??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Making love is passionate, and lasts a lot longer than f***ing! When making love you kiss, hold each other, look at each other in the eyes, and really take your time to hit all the pleasure spots. F***ing is just "WAM BAM, THANK YOU MAAM!" Both are good at some points though.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:03 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• f*ck is just sex...nothing more. Just enjoying sex... making love is loving the person you are with and actually embracing them.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 11:05 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Making Love is strictly between you and the person you love. It's passionate and heart warming. My Hubby and I dont do as much as we used to, but we deffinitly can feel the difference between the two. Fucking: is alot different. It's just sex. My hubby and I have that alot more now a days. That mostly consists of: Quickies, rough play, role play, and anything that makes it more fun than passionate. I enjoy both!!
    BrittanyShay

Answer by BrittanyShay at 11:06 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• More emotional involvement in making love but there is nothing wrong with a good fuck sometimes.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• yeah, what y'all said...hahaha.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 14, 2009