After pregnancy weight

Does anyone else struggle with getting rid of extra pregnancy weight? I seem to be gaining weight instead of losing and I haven't changed my diet to affect me to be gaining weight? I'm on birthcontrol but when I was on it b4 pregnancy i never gained weight on it...could it be that? I'm not breastfeeding either. My son is 5 months now. What have you done to get rid of the weight besides just exercise cuz I do that now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• make sure that you are exercising for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 days a week
    eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    eat 6 servings of whole grains a day
    eat 2 servings of legumes a day
    cut way back on, or eliminate meat and dairy.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2009