Is this normal? **Plz read...maybe TMI for some**

I didn't bleed for two days after my period...then SO and I had Sex now I'm bleeding again! Does this happen to anyone else??

pamelajqs

Asked by pamelajqs at 11:06 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Health

• me too...all the time. I guess it's normal, if not then all of us who have answered yes aren't normal either..lol
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• ya, it happens to me frequently. But i think its that i start my period and then it takes him to loosen it up?? Idk but it sounds just like me. I start, then i think it's over and next thing I know i'm bleeding more and heavily a few days later.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Yep, happens to me sometimes, think its normal
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 11:14 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• yes, me too, just the other day. I don't know why. if it's not bright red blood and heavy, don't worry.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:40 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Yep, this used to happen to me all the time. Honestly, it was like there was a clot or something left over from my actual period and sex just jarred it loose. Sounds icky, but women always have to put up with the worst stuff.....
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 12:06 AM on Jun. 15, 2009