Has anyone tried the Wen hair Cleansing system?

How did you like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I haven't tried that particular product, but I did stop using shampoo months ago (the kind that has detergent and suds all up). I use a cleansing cream - my hair is WAY healthier now. And I stopped having dandruff. Before I couldn't go 4 days without washing my hair - now I can make it a full week - and it's great. My hair has grown faster, shines more and has way less split ends. I certainly an advocate of cleansing creams instead of detergents. I thought about trying the Wen system, but I am already doing good - don't want to stop what I'm doing right now.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:41 AM on Jun. 16, 2009

• Shampoo is just detergent---some are more expensive that others. Don't waste your money on the label--it's all just soap, dude!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 AM on Jun. 16, 2009