pelvic bone hurts!

im 34 weeks and my pelvic bone is really hurting, especially when i get out the bed and get up from sitting in a chair. is this normal? I havent been having contractions or anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your pelvis is moving to allow the watermelon to pass out of the orange-size space.
    I wish you an speedy labor, easy delivery, and healthy baby.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:36 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• i have been feeling that too, im only 17 weeks, and have been feeling ot for about a month now. my hips have also been killing me since i was about 6 weeks.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 12:16 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• i am 34 wks and this is my 5th baby. My body feels the same, it hurts to get out of bed in the morning most. i have to use the strength of my arms and hands to push myself up. i dont stand up till both feet are on the floor.
    amandayd

Answer by amandayd at 1:06 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Call your Dr. I thought it may be normal, but turns out mine is re fractured (broken in an old accident) but there is also pelvic separation and other things that can be wrong! Its better to be safe than sorry
    edenmoseley

Answer by edenmoseley at 3:45 AM on Jun. 15, 2009