Why would my stomach feel so tender?

I am not pregnant, but you know that feeling you get when you are first pregnant? Like when you twist suddenly, or sneeze, and you get a cramp? Well that is how I am feeling. What could it be? Also, my back is hurting alot too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Health

• Watch for fever and any sharp pains...could be any number of things but if you get a fever, call the nurse line.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:39 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Does it hurt when you pee, or do you gave tiny leaks when you sneeze? If so, you could have a kidney infection. I have them CONSTANTLY, and they usually start out with back pain, and pain and tenderness in my back and belly. If you aren't to the point of running a fever yet, gulp down all the cranberry juice you can stand right before bed. The acid in the berries burns right through any UTI, and drinking it before bed will insure that it stays in your system all night and will benefit you the most. Hope you feel better!
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 11:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2009