when did your baby rollover?

I have a 4month old and she still hasn't rolled over. When did your baby rollover?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• mine rolled over for the first time alot at 3 weeks kept doing it till about 3 1/2 mos but then got lazy and falls asleep on tummy time. lol. (shes a little fatty) but she stands on her own. and every once in a while she rolls over. (shell be six months july5th)
    LA09TKP

Answer by LA09TKP at 11:28 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• A week ago this past friday. She was 14 weeks. The parents as teachers lady that volunteers at the school I work at says antime usually from 3-6 months. Some a little early and some a little later.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:34 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• My dd rolled over the day after she was born from back to belly and has been rolling both ways since about 2 weeks......she started way early I guess.
    TNT8687

Answer by TNT8687 at 11:45 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• my son didn't figure out how to roll over til the day he turned 5 months. He rolled over in his bed. He also learned how to jump in his johnny jump the same day! :) She will roll over when she is ready too! :) Don't worry. And if she only rolls from back to belly or belly to back the first time, it won't be long and she will roll visa versa...it took my son a week to figure out how to roll the other way once he did roll over. Good luck! :)
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 1:23 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• My DD is almost 4 months and will roll onto her side but no farther. She tries but cant seem to get there. Interesting though she can fully stand and tries to crawl so not sure about the rolling. When they are physically strong enough they will do it... they are all so different so dont worry

I sometimes help her to roll onto her tummy so she gets the feeling or put a toy next to her so she can try to grab it
    mummylovebaby

Answer by mummylovebaby at 3:09 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• her time will come don't worry.
    Anonymous