heat rash or not??

Well my son is breaking out very litely .... He has a rash over a week now on his face only but it will NOT get worst or does not become more. Its not red or nothing just like luttle pimpels... and since he is a little bigger maybe I am thinking that these are heat rash?? Could that be ?/ When is it a sign for me to take him to the doctors because of that?? I mean i dont want to take him if its nothing ...
What should I do ?? Ride it out till it goes away?? my friends saied its not bad at al..but also is NOT GOING AWAY.
What u think??

Ellie.407

Asked by Ellie.407 at 11:25 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Hi,
    My oldest daughter also has the little bump like you say your son has, she had them since she was a babe and now they seem to be going away as she is getting older. i did ask my docter and he told me that in time they would go away.
    kitty1309

Answer by kitty1309 at 11:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• It sounds like excema. Put coconut oil on it and eliminate dairy

Answer by rkoloms at 11:33 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• my son has that on his face ( he is 9 weeks old) they told me to put vasaline on it and it helped if it has been longer than 2 weeks i would take him to the dr it never hurts to find out if it is bad or not at least u know if i second guess something i call the dr
    chrisbabygurl

Answer by chrisbabygurl at 12:44 AM on Jun. 15, 2009