very tmi!! But has to be asked...

Soo I am on my period and this morning I experienced the most intense shooting pain in the actual vaginal canal...not normal pelvic cramps. It hurt so bad I had to lay down. My baby is two and I know I can't have any std (u have to having sex) has anyone experienced this? What could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Health

• It may be a yeast infection or even a UTI. But, I would suggest a visit to your doctor.
    heathertilton08

Answer by heathertilton08 at 11:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Call def call your doc, but I got a few of those before to. and it makes you hunch over, try getting one having a speech. there was nothing wrong with me. But my baby is 8 months old and I had a c section so they just said its my body doing the wonderfull body thing. lol
    lauren26805

Answer by lauren26805 at 11:59 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• Ouch. :-( I also have these occasionally when I have my period - I liken the feeling to someone shoving a knife up my va-jay-jay. Sorry for the graphic, but that's honestly what it feels like to me. I think they're just an odd sort of cramp. I know they're awful, but as long as they're infrequent and pass quickly, I'd just bring them up to your ob/gyn on your next visit. If they really bother you and/or you're extremely worried, call your docs office and talk to one of the nurses - they can sometimes tell you if something like this is common on the phone or if they think you need to come in. Good luck.
    Evansmomintexas

Answer by Evansmomintexas at 2:29 AM on Jun. 15, 2009