What bottles do you use? With my 1st son I used Dr. Browns but found the inserts get cruty after awhile & take so long to clean thanks for the advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used the Playtex drop-ins. We tried Dr. Browns but she hated them.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:58 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• I used the playtex ventiaire! I LOVED them.... I tried playtex drop ins and they were fine but she got gas and the ventaire ones cleared that right up.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 12:33 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• i use evenflo purely comfi clear without BPA she loves them, and they are super comfi to hold too
    LA09TKP

Answer by LA09TKP at 12:39 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Mam by Sassy, they're the only ones my son will use. My middle one used the wide gerber ones and my oldest Avent. i love the Mam because it has that vent air thing going on and the nipple is so cool
    suej27

Answer by suej27 at 2:01 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• We use Avent with the special anti colic valves. Brilliant and good for when you start putting cereal in bottles (for reflux) as they have a special teat for thicker fluids. No need to try and stretch the hole while ruining heaps of teats in the process
    mummylovebaby

Answer by mummylovebaby at 3:04 AM on Jun. 15, 2009