Should I be upset or not?

My fiance and I are having a baby at the end of Dec. I love him very much, but before he got me pregnant he was still sleeping with his ex. I knew it was going on and put up with it because I love him. Now she's claiming she's 8 month's pregnant with his kid. (He had been out of state at the time she got pregnant. He was in the air force.) I know the kid isn't his. I'm not worried about that. What I am worried about is the fact that he still talks to her. He won't tell me what they talk about or even why he's still in contact with her. We live in a very small town and everytime I'm out with my friends I run into her. She's saying all kinds of nasty things about me and saying it's just a matter of my fiance getting my kid before she has him back. I don't think that's what is really going on, but he thinks I'm overreacting to him talking to her still. Am I?

jrsjrb

Asked by jrsjrb at 11:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I would be very upset. However, I can't tell you how you should feel about this one. I think that you two need to have a very long discussion and figure out what is going on
    logansmommy711

Answer by logansmommy711 at 11:59 PM on Jun. 14, 2009

• No, and honestly I would not have put up with it. You should ask to choose. It'll be devasting if she is picked, but then you'll know it wasn't meant to be.
    heathertilton08

Answer by heathertilton08 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I would definitely be concerned and think something is up. There is no reason why he should still be in contact with her...especially if she is supposedly making up lies and being nasty towards you. I would not put up with it and you should give him an ultimatum...although that won't guarentee he will won't continue talking to her behind your back...but make him choose. Either he stops all contact with her, or else you are outa there.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:04 AM on Jun. 15, 2009