Anyone on Cafemom ever been to Virginia Beach?

I am considering relocating and want to go to a state with a beach. I have looked up property's and they are a bit high, but I am curious about the beaches and your personal experience living or vacationing there. I have read some reviews and the locals are defending it , but some visitors are talking about there being alot of homeless people and it's very expensive not all ther reviews were bad so.... Please give me your opinion.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Travel

• Overpriced, Overscheduled, Overpopulated for the land mass there is few places left where buildings and road can be built because of the local marshes. The tax is high and the rents are too. Va Beach is also filled with thousands of retirees and old people are no fun to be around if you have kids, especially on 64 or 44.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• many years ago!!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:47 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I've been like 20 years ago.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 15, 2009