zodiac forecasts?

Do you read them? I do... Especially the ones on AOL. This is what my monthly said for this month...(Libra)
"You're still in the early stages of a long-term cycle that will continue to inspire your creativity and advance your spiritual development."
Funny, I'm 7 weeks pregnant! They always get me I swear, I'm not crazy about astrology but these guys make me laugh sometimes... Freaky!

youngfirsttimer

Asked by youngfirsttimer at 12:23 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE astrology. my horoscope is emailed to me daily && I also have a tattoo of my zodiac sign [[Taurus]] on my right hip.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:29 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I like to read them for fun but don't really take them seriously. Im a aquarius and they hardly ever get me right.
    littleboys2008

Answer by littleboys2008 at 12:30 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• i used to read them... i don't believe in them tho...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• lol.. i went to aol and checked mine out:

Leo~~ It seems as if everyone wants to play with you today, but you may have to set limits and say no to at least some of the invitations. Still, your friends want to see you as a poster child for good times. It's healthiest to ignore other people's expectations of you while you investigate what could happen if you didn't waste so much time.

wtf??
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:56 AM on Jun. 15, 2009