How many of you think....

that the people who post anonymous when answering questions and answer in a very rude, degrading and nasty way for absolutely no reason, are women who cannot conceive themselves and are jealous of us women who can conceive.

I notice that its always on pregnancy or on TTC that people will post nasty lucrative comments that sometimes have nothing to do with the question. I cant undertsnad why people would do this until I saw there was an adoption forum and ah ha!.

I truly believe it is someone who cant conceive themselves and is beyond jealous.

What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Im mean and nasty with 2 kids...so there goes your theory.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I've seen people who say they have kids post anonymously and I honesty think if you have kids, regardless if you're 16, or in your 40's there's no need to be rude. If you don't like a person's question, don't answer, simple as that!
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 12:59 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I don't post anon to anything, but I have answered a few questions that I hope don't come back to bite me in the end. I don't think that all the nasty posters are having trouble getting pregnant or having babies. Some of them, sure, but not all.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 8:25 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I think they are bitchy/unhappy women who have nothing better to do than try to make other people feel bad. Sometimes, though, I have to admit I see a question that I think warrants a bitchy response, but not most of the time.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:38 AM on Jun. 15, 2009