How many of you love to shop at K-mart and did you hear about the free movie tickets they are giving out for Fathers Day for shopping/spending there?

I do not know the details if you do please let me know how to get free Transformer movie tickets from K-mart

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i havent heard of that... i do enjoy kmart tho... the one back home closed forever ago, but here they have one... its good for house stuff, and the one here has a military discount so that always helps :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:58 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• My mom LOVES Kmart! She swears by it. I am a Wal-mart mom myself. I feel bad for her though because most of them are going out of business.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:11 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I used to work at Kmart for 2 years and we (associate's) were degraded and demoralized by management. The people who work there, including myself, needed a job so we stuck it out and just complained amongst ourselves. When I was refused breaks and was made to work my 6 hour shifts straight through with no sitting, my back went out and my doctor wrote them a note that I had to stop working. When I was hired I told them of my back surgery, back pain, and lifting restrictions, but each new manager ignored it.
    I now suffer from chronic back pain, but I can't get workman's comp because it was a pre-existing condition even though their treatment caused it to worsen and make me unworkable.
    I refuse to shop there EVER.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:01 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Buy $50 worth of stuff. Get the tickets.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:50 PM on Jun. 15, 2009