Help with easing asthama symptoms!

Does anyone know of natural ways to ease asthama? I have tried every single inhaler out there and they make me so sick! I start shaking really badly and get very sick at my stomach. Taking the medications cause more problems than they cure! I was wondering if you have any ideas on how I can avoid using my inhaler and get some relief. We've had really bad storms and I'm falling apart over here! Thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Health

• try MANUKA honey in your tea cooler or coffee and misting house with tea tree oil/water spritzer to kill dust mites, also Hepa filters in vacuume and mop the floors with bleach and water ,pets outside only, shower b4 bed BUY THE HONEY ON AMAZON.COM TO GET THE BEST PRICE!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• You might try cherry bark tea it is effective remedy for asthma . take the tea four times a day before every meal and before going to bed. you should beable to find cherry bark tea at your local health food store.
    coffee has been shown to reduce the attacks , they believe caffeine may have a minor effect on the adrenal glands stimulating them to produce enough hormone to relax the small bronchioles and improve breathing . I know of a few others you might try If you like message me.
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 1:11 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I have 2 ideas. One is an air purifier ( like a rain storm in your house - smells fresh and clean), and the other you have to write me. FDA prevents me from saying anything here. I can tell you both the websites and tell you more.

The air purifier is not just any old one, so get the information to make an informed decision.

I am sorry I can't say more, FDA is getting really bad about what we can say in 'forums'. I will not 'bother you' with 'more information' if you are not interested.
    Thanks Trazee
    Trazee

Answer by Trazee at 2:02 AM on Jun. 15, 2009