Should I just let him sleep?

My baby is sleeping in his swing right now... should I leave him be or put him to bed properly? I want so bad to go to bed myself but I dont know if he will be okay in his swing.

He has a very stuffy nose that sucking doesnt help and the only way he can breathe freely is sitting up... The swing can be brought right next to my bed....

Is it okay?

MarchMarie

Asked by MarchMarie at 1:02 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• take him next to your bed and let the little guy sleep, he'll be fine
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:02 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• if you sleep lightly but not if he falls forward ./does it recline nicely?
    Do you have a humidifier on for him? Get one right away a cool mist vaporizer from WALLGREENS is good and keep it next to him also use a steamy bathroom if he starts to get coughing or too congested.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:05 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• let him sleep in the swing. My dd had problems like that too and the dr always said to either prop up her pillow or have her sleep in a more sitting up position. If he's already asleep, let him sleep :)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:06 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Oh poor babe. He'll be just fine but make sure he's close to you.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 1:06 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Bring him next to you and let him sleep. Just make sure he can breathe well and neck or head doesnt roll forward. Enjoy the rest
    mummylovebaby

Answer by mummylovebaby at 3:01 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• my daughter either slept in her bobby pillow the swing or bouncer and now my son sleeps in his bobby pillow
    chrisbabygurl

Answer by chrisbabygurl at 5:53 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• my daughter does it , for some reason the past week it is the only place she will sleep . she started not liking her bed . so it was either sleep on me or in her swing . her swing is the only way i get rest
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:33 AM on Jun. 15, 2009