Anniversary gifts for parents

My parents 31st wedding anniversay is coming up. We didn't get to do anything big last year for their 30th because we were broke, so we wanted to do something special this year. I want to get them a flat screen tv for their room and then a gift certificate for a retsurant. What do you guys think? Anyone else have any other suggestions??

jaysmommy08

Asked by jaysmommy08 at 1:04 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• get them a couple of tickets to a show like a Bible musical or something?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:08 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Why not send them on a cruise! Your idea is also good. But some older people don't like new technology, keep that in mind,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I wouldn't do anything major without checking with them first. The tv and the restaurant thing sounds like plenty but see if there is anything they want or need worse than a tv. (new piece of furniture or appliance that might cost about the same)

Answer by admckenzie at 2:28 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Wow a flat screen TV!
    I think a gc for a restraurant is good and I love stuff from Hallmark get them a couples willowtree wood craving. Parents love that stuff.
    good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:46 PM on Jun. 15, 2009