Too early for early pregnancy signs...so what's going on?

My last period was May 29. We have been trying to conceive and I now have sore breasts and itchy nipples. I never start pms this early and my breasts never itch when I am pmsing. I also didn't have the itching with my 1st pregnancy and I think it would be too early for that. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't think it's too soon for pregnancy signs. I was starting to have morning sickness when I was about 2 or 3 weeks pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I got symptoms REALLY early..I got pregnant on January 9th and started getting signs on the 14th. My boobs would hurt 3-4 before my period (which I wasn't expecting until the 26th) so when they started hurting on the 14th, I kinda figured I'm pregnant. I also tested on the 19th and got 3 positives.
    So I'll vouch that its not too early.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:24 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• If you were pregnant you'd only be about 1-2 weeks. There is no way you would be having symptoms this early. NOW the fact that you might FEEL pregnant is another story. I believe in women's intuition because I knew I was pregnant like a week before my missed p. Either way, you wont know until you take a test!
    Good luck.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 10:59 AM on Jun. 15, 2009