• In the Spotlight:

What would you have been?

If reincarnation really exists, whether or not you believe it does, what were you in [any of] your past life or lives?

sophiafarris

Asked by sophiafarris at 1:15 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think I would be someone from another country. Possibly France. Long story but reincarnation doesn't really go hand and hand with religion so I just leave it alone. lol.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:35 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I think I was a 1950's housewife that died probably around her 20 to 30's. I love everything about that era. I wish everyday that things were still like that. People think it is strange coming from a born in the 80's kinda girl. And my son was football player that died on a bus. He has actually told us this since he was 2 1/2. It scared me to death at first but now I'm ok with it.
    zachysmommy04

Answer by zachysmommy04 at 1:54 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• That's incredibly interesting, zachysmommy04...about your son. I have a similar experience myself...ever since I was little I would insist that I had died on the Titanic. I've loved everything about the story of the Titanic since I was very young, and I think I frightened my parents more then once by saying I thought in my past life I had been on it. But who knows, really!
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 2:03 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I seriously think I should have been born when my mom was born and she should have been my daughter. I love everything from her era and she likes everything from mine. Weird huh
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 3:23 AM on Jun. 15, 2009