So my 10 year old says he's going to par-tay on Saturday!!!!

He went to my friends house to watch the Lakers game and they have a big family that I have known for 20 years, (they like to party). I thought it was so funny right now because he says "Mom, we are soo going to party next Saturday. You have got to go! We are going to swim and so and so is taking their beach ball and I am taking Capri-suns and so and so is taking chips, dip and cookies"...... He sounded so cute in a juvenile sense. I said to myself, "Enjoy this gigi, god forbid it turns into "We're having a Keg party at Aunt D's house yeah"!!!! Has your kid ever sounded "grown up" but in a kid way?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:19 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Awww that it to cute!! Just a few more years mom and he will mean something else. Then you can remind him what a party use to be to him..
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:21 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• awww thats really cute.... my sons only 2.. so no parties for him yet...lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:21 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• that is*
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:22 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• True Pink true. lol! That's what I was thinking. I just love to hear him talk sometimes. He has said things like this since he was little. i.e. turns to me one day and says "You know what mom? when I get married I promise! I will NEVER leave my wife or cheat on her. I am going to take her to McDonalds and to play miniature golf. I'm gonna make her pancakes so you know....she won't leave me either". Aww, from the mouths of babes.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:33 AM on Jun. 15, 2009