Bridezillas

Can't the bride in McKinney, Texas get into trouble for "drugging" her friends drink with cough syrup???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Entertainment

• YES SHE SHOULD GET IN TROUBLE THAT WAS SO WRONG SHE SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST INFORMED HER OF WHAT SHE WAS DOING SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT OTHER MEDICINE SHE HAD TOOK BEFORE SHE HAD COME OVER TO HER HOUSE WITH IT IT COULD HAVE LEAD TO SOMETHING MORE SERIOUS BUT SHE WAS SELFISH AND SHE IS SO WORRY ABOUT PEOPLE LOOKING BETTER THAN HER ANYTHING WOULD LOOK BETTER WITH HER ATTITUDE
    riggawife1

Answer by riggawife1 at 11:27 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• oh wow I missed that one!!! Love that show, great great laughs. Not sure though really beyond faking its' effect from being drugged with cough syrup just how much some one can actually be affected. From what I see on that show I'm sure many of the bridezillas are pushed emotionally being given topics for them to consider while planning their weddings that could be a way of hitting their buttons by producers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jun. 15, 2009