Should Black men be exempt from the draft if there is a need for one?

I just seen on another post that black men should be exempt from the military. Do you agree or disagree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I disagree if they want to stay in the country they need to fight for their freedom too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Why should a specfic race be excluded, what was the reason given in the original post you're pulling this from?
    Anonymous

• I don't understand why being black has anything to do with it..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I think they should be excluded. They were in the front during past wars so they should not have to do this again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Why black men. Is there something I'm missing?
    honeychick772

Answer by honeychick772 at 1:39 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Only white men should be drafted...J/K. No shit all men should be drafted if there is a draft placed. They all live in the country don't they? If they don't like it, they can move out of the country no matter what race they are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Seriously.... T R O L L
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• No, they should not be excluded... i mean they live in the country too! If they don't like it they can leave!! And i thought it was equal rights for everyone???
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:45 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I disagree fully. It should not matter what race you are because if they are only going to draft white males then you know that there would be a HUGE argument going on. Of course, if only white men were drafted then African American males would have to live with the fact that apparently the government didn't think they were worthy enough to wear the uniforms of their country. And if that happened, I would DARE an African American male who was skipped by the draft to tell me they fought for my rights and for my freedoms. In turn, that would lead to a racist debate and truthfully, I'm tired enough of the damn race card. If anyone's going to play it then they need to crawl back under their rock and rethink their outlook on life. BOTH African American males and Caucasain American males should be drafted. No inbetween.
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 1:48 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Thats the dumbest shit I have ever heard. No American should be exempt from a draft. Now for my question...who is the idiot with this original thought and where do they live? lol.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:49 AM on Jun. 15, 2009