For all the military wives

where are you stationed? and is hubby home or away? Have any of you been to Germany? what did you eat? Lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i'm in Alaska... hubby is deployed and has been for 11 months now (and 3 days LOL). I have never been to Germany but would like to go. The last thing we ate was quesadilla and green beans for dinner (what a sad little dinner!)
    What about you??
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:43 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Not much the food sucks out here! haha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• aww! so you are deployed i'm taking it!!! How long???
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:47 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Hey there. We're a Navy family stationed in DC. My hubby doesn't have to do any deployments with this tour, but he sure did a fair amount before we moved up here in 2007.
    We've never been overseas, but if he decides to re-enlist then he will have to go overseas for 3 years. My daughters and I will stay here because we just bought a house in 2007 and they are in high school so we are not going to uproot them and leave our house.
    We've been through lengthy deployments before so we can make it through 3 years. Besides, I'll be able to take some flights out to visit him when I can.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:53 AM on Jun. 15, 2009