am i stupid...

okay so i mentioned before that I am twenty-one and I just got my photography business going. I am bringing in a great amount of clients and making huge progress and loving it all! I have one son who is 17 months old....well am I stupid for wanting another baby right now? Hubby and I started trying a few months ago and now the business is taking off and I still want a baby but everyone is giving me that LOOK like I am throwing my dream away for another baby. I understand a few months after the baby will need to be set aside but, really will it be THAT much harder? I only work on hubby's days off and that is it! I am a sahm and still have plenty of time to clean my house, teach and raise my lil boy, not to mention having a loving family who still gets out and enjoys life outside of work. Am I stupid? I just LOVE kids.

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:40 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't think you're stupid at all. Every family has to do what they think is right for them.. If it is something you want to do then do it no matter what kinda looks others give you. It's your life not theres. Would you rather be unhappy to make them happy, or be happy and them get over it.?
    honeychick772

Answer by honeychick772 at 1:45 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• You don't have to justify your feeling to anyone except God, yourself, and your hubby. I personally had the itch for another baby after each pregnancy I had (this is my 4th pregnancy since I had two miscarriages), not sure if it was the hormones or what? It sounds like you should try conceiving as long as you and your dh are on the same page. Good Luck!! I am having my 2nd and they will be 18 mos apart, i hear the first year is the hardest part.
    rjacob2008

Answer by rjacob2008 at 4:14 AM on Jun. 15, 2009