Am I pregnant or is it too early to tell?

I'm 9 days away from menstrual cycle, but am showing odd symptoms that may suggest I am pregnant. I started having pms symptoms about a week ago, which is very odd due to the fact that I never get symptoms until a week before my cycle is supposed to start. My nipples are so sensitive and my breasts have swollen some and feel fuller. I have had swollen breasts before from pms, but this time my breasts are not sore, just my nipples. They itch at times and just within the past three days I have had mild off and on stomach cramps. Each day I notice the cramps more and more. It does not hurt, just enough to notice. I took two pregnancy tests, one two days ago and one today but both were negative. Looks like it is still too early to tell. I have been emotional as well. Yesterday I just felt like crying for no reason. I am going crazy trying to figure out if this is just pms or pregnancy symptoms. =/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If your pregnant there's a definite way to tell.. You will have a baby in nine months or so.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I knew at a few days, but the only way to tell is go to you dr for a ultrasound and blood work, or you can wait at least another week and take an early prediction test, Make sure its first thing in the morning. And if you still have no cycle in a week or so make a dr appt
    edenmoseley

Answer by edenmoseley at 3:37 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I feel your pain, lol. I am goin thru the same thing right now. My AF should be here in 1 week, but I think I kind of already know. Good Luck, the wait is miserable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Before finding out I was preggers I had the exact same symptoms of pms. There is virtually no difference. There are no symptoms for being pregnant specifically because the symptoms before your missed period are the same as if you were getting ready to get your period. The real symptoms dont start until about a week after your missed period, but by then you should know already.
    Good luck.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 10:53 AM on Jun. 15, 2009