did u shave if u could if went in labor at home prior to admitting to the hospital

i sure the hell did.. i shave bc i had high blood pressure was sent to the hospital after docters appt.. i went home had a turkey sandwich ; made dh help me shave and then we to the hospital and i was 3 cem dial.... anywys could u shave did u if u could????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I shaved everyday before I went in labor JUST IN CASE!!! But had a c and they shaved part of my lower stomach instead. LOL otherwise it was nice and clean down there
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:15 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• i didnt.. after a while, i couldnt see past my tummy anymore so i couldn't, even if i wanted to. it just wasnt safe anymore. lol. i tried the best i could to keep it short enough so it wouldn't be a forest, but long enough so it wouldn't scratch the baby
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 2:19 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I so want to. If my hubbys home from deployment in time im going to have him help me.
    airbubble

Answer by airbubble at 2:21 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I knew that I was getting induced, so yeah I shaved a day or so before I went to the hospital.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 2:24 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• omg I hope I have time. Im almost 9 months and shave at least every other day just in case lol
    GirlsDropEm2

Answer by GirlsDropEm2 at 2:41 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• i didn't really care when i was that far along. whats the point. its not like they're going to say "wow. she sure was pretty!" lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Jun. 15, 2009