How can i get one of my 4 year old twin boys to remember he is potty-trained?

My twins boys are fraternal, and very different little people. The one out first is the bossy one, the loudest, tantrum-slingin' little bugger in my dusty little side of l.a., the other is more sensitive, sweet, silly and - has decided it's okay to pee on the floor in front of the potty... and poop in his pants again... the other one makes fun of him, which you would think might help, but no, he just does it and we have to deal. Any ideas, suggestions would be appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• HAVE HIM CLEAN IT UP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• When my son did that a couple times, he cleaned it up. He didn't do a great job, but I left him to it (and re-cleaned when he wasn't looking...) and he only did it twice.

Good luck!
    misselphaba

Answer by misselphaba at 3:24 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Yep - try having him clean it up. Complete with getting the poop out of his pants and into the potty and pre-washing his pants in a bucket of soapy water.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:52 AM on Jun. 15, 2009