how do i no what is going on please help!

i am 5 days late on my period and today i had a bloody sticky egg like discharge vary small when i wiped we are trying to have a baby and now i am not bleeding at all just a little old blood but not much of anything! i have cramping and my breast are vary pain full and i am sleepy alt and going to the bathroom a lot. i have been gettin head acs and also crabby my period las month was short and light. does any one no what this could mean? i do have two kids and never had this before! thank you

anderson_baby

Asked by anderson_baby at 2:34 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• did you take a test? it could be implantation bleeding.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:53 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• What is implantation bleeding? and i have taken one it was nope but with my other two i did get a yes tell i was 3 months
    anderson_baby

Answer by anderson_baby at 3:35 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Sounds like implantation bleeding, but wait a few days longer and see if mother nature shows her ugly face, if not. take a home test if still a nope, try a blood test at the drs. It'll show faster and sooner than home test. if those show neg. the dr may do some more testing just to check around to make sure everythng else is ok..Good luck and hoping for the best
    Neveah458

Answer by Neveah458 at 5:26 AM on Jun. 15, 2009