Am I being overly sensitive?

I feel that "who's the daddy" questions from strangers are just plain rude!!! Is it just me, or does this question cross the line? Especially when people persist after you've given a vague "mind your own business" kind of answer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Jun. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm trying to figure this question out, idk maybe i'm just tired, but are you saying that strangers are asking you who your child's father is?? If they don't even know you then why would they ask who the dad is?? they're probably not going to know him either, right??
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 3:16 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I'm confused on when they asked "who's the daddy?" I'm guessing they asked when it had nothing to do with what you were asking on here.
    If so, then you're not being overly sensitive, it's none of their business, and they're just trying to piss you off most likely.

Just ignore the rude comments, don't respond to them, and report them if needed
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 4:06 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• Maybe people just want to know if you are a single mom or not, either way it really is no ones business but it doesnt hurt to answer. If you ask me its rude not to answer and it makes it seem as though you have something to be ashamed of.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jun. 15, 2009